Tuesday 17 November 2009

Our Mrs. Reynolds

I am like months overdue with my posts in here...
This one, for example, should have been made... 6 months ago, during the Summer Festival. Oh well, hate me - better late than never, I guess.

Any Firefly fans out here? No? Shame on you! One of the best, most ingenious SF series tehre ever were (and a proof that true value doesn't equal popularity and/or commercial success, unfortunately).
Apparently though, at least one Turbine Dev is a Firefly fan and has provided us with Saffron's Lipstick during the Festival. A cheap fan imitation though, I am afraid, because it doesn't knock people unconscious...

If you did not understand the joke, go get Firefly TV series NOW! You will not regret it, I promise!
Unless you get yourself a cinematic that is, wasn't very good at all...

No comments:

Post a Comment