Saturday 4 August 2007

Meet the Girls

I don't play my other characters - apart from Cher - a lot, but some of them get a little attention sometimes, so I've decided to introduce them to broader audience :)


Cherrie, my main character, also the first one made; owner of Many Leather-bound Books by now :) Born in Tyria, but with Canthan - more precisely Kurzick - origins. Vain and a real fashion victim (one storage is full of her clothes - only the ones she wears more often... one mule character is full of the others I bought for her...; annother storage is full of her weapons), former ecto-bitch *wink,wink*, now a gem bitch *wink,wink*


This is how Cheryl should look like (not that the pic shows it ;p) and be named... If only I started playing GW 2 weeks later, it would defenetly be so...

PvP Mesmer, Balthazar farmer. And a mule, as most of my account ^^



I stole her name from a friend that stopped playing ^^ I used to play her as Minion Master on Explosive Creation or as a Ritual Lord, now I'm mainly into Channeling or Communing Offensive Spirit Spammer; ain't a great fan of Restoration, I don't like healing in general. Made her because i felt in love with the name idea alongside with Kurzick Ritualist outfit, besides I wanted to be able to use Collector's Edition dance somehow (Dancing with Spirits, annother great name, taken already snif ;( ) . She goes to DoA sometimes, but she mostly simply looks good on my Character Screen ;)


My monk. All she ever really did was some farming, but since now Mistress does the honors, she's just.. yes, you've guessed, a mule. And I really am the worst monk ever...


My Ele; created her because a real ele does better in ele's job, obviously, and I'm tired of using Cherrie as a nuker in DoA. Made her Tyrian born, which I regreted a lot while getting her to lvl 20, ascending her and doing her AP quests... too much work, meh... and all because eles from other continents look ugly =.= She'll be the only one not having Kurzick armor too, I prefer this one wayyy better. She might get 'harem' set (Sunspear 15k, I already bought her 1.5k) for dancing tho. I'm also planning to get her Celestial weapon set... but not too many people doing Catha these days, so this is a long-term plan.



My sweet Aria, recently Motivation Singer. Created because of her beauty - isn't she an Angel? ^^ Singing, shouting, commanding, knowing no fear. And still not dead O.o I think she might become a Survivor, even tho I ain't planningthis.


My strongly neglected ranger with her pet. I made her because I wanted annother Amulet of the Mists and didn't want to buy it back than (was around 100k), besides passing Factions was faster for me than farming all this gold. I've decided to make a ranger because of... Kurzick outfit; I love the fishnets, lace and skirt... Never used her much after beating Shiro, but I'm planning to revive her somewhere in near future as a Toucher.


One of my most neglected character, little Demon Necro Necro. Ain't even 20 yet. I liked her looks so I've made her, but she's too boring for me to play with... I already hexed a lot with Cherrie and MMed with Mistress... So she's just standing there as a mule and looking pretty.


My Assasin, designated to be a critical barrager. Not that I play her... She holds Cherrie's closet.


After Nightfall PvP preview event I really thought I'm gonna play a derv... But I don't feel first line of combat at all. So I had a brainstorm to choose her name, made her... abd... she's one year old already and almost never used...

No comments:

Post a Comment